Polo during April 2009 - Linwood Sports Centre

Pat3

The block booking ran out but I've extended it for April to give us a chance to get a grass pitch sorted out.

I haven't booked for Good Friday (10th April) as a few folk can't make that night.

Bookings have been made for 3rd, 17th & 24th, all for 6.30-7.30.

We'll be three or four short on the 24th as the Dublin tournament is that weekend.

Will there still be enough players to have a game that night? If not I'll cancel.

I won't be there this Friday so I'll see you all on the 17th.

• Members

I think it would be best to cancel 24th. as I think Ian L is away to Spain that weekend as well. We are riding the Jason Mcintyre memorial on Saturday morning so probably best to rest up prior to early morning drive up for event.

Has anyone been to have a closer look at grass pitch at Lochwinnoch yet ?

I propose a container cleanout before we restart , any suggestions to when we can get a few bods and a trailer together. Not available this or next week for this but okay the following weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

glad to here you guys are cracking on with the polo, sounds like weather has not been too bad recently, although sounds like lochwinnoch is maybe a bit wet.

can confirm im missing the polo, especially missing the ball, and cycling into other players.

im just sorting out my camel here and then i will be able to get back up to speed, or not, one hump or two eh!