BC and Race Licenses

man5e

A quick update on the situation re-licenses from BC.

We paid the affiliation fee to Scottish Cycling in early February, SC have now completed the documentation and payments to BC and I have confirmed with BC today that the licenses for all club members who have joined BC are on their way to me. I am advised that they have been sent out this week.

If I receive any I will bring them down to the TT on Saturday and will be at the clubrooms at 9.15 Sunday. Notwithstanding that I will send out the licenses to your home address asap on my receipt - assuming you are a paid up member of the club for 2009 :-o

Apologies for the delays and hope no-one was too inconvenienced. And thank you for your patience.

Just to confirm that I received a Bunch :grin: of licenses today (Saturday) and so I will be down at the clubrooms tomorrow to dispense to you patient people.

There are obvious ones (Oban and St Andrews) that require posting but I shall take the rest.

Any remaining to be picked up after Tuesday night will be posted.

Again apologies for the delay.

And yes Mr Muddy hooligan yours is one of the many and is a reserve for Jim Daly :shock: