Mugdock Cyclo Cross

simon simpson

In the end we never got to see this...

Martin did you ride?

What about Jets?

Photos on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13639738@N ... 388672504/

there are 213 so it may be best to waste your employers time and fast connection speed tomorrow!

Not a yellow and blue in sight

I am thinking of doing a long off road ride some weekend... possibly riding from Milngavie up the Westie to Dumgoyne then along campsie Glen on the road up the crow and then across to the Carron Valley.

Don't know when tho'- anyone fancy it?

ss

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great race for spectators! Sadly over consumption of Guinness at the BH dinner led to a DNS for Mulhooligan senior.

Mul junior, however, did his bit to maintain the family honour. Despite 20 hard miles in his legs from the Braveheart ride on Sat a.m. Lewis had a fine race. Didn't podium, but enjoyed himself.

Planning on going to Peebles in a fortnight once my hangover's gone.... :smash:smash:smash

M

I'd be up for an offroad ride - either the route you described or maybe just a clatter round the trails at Mugdock or something (Kilpatrick Hills?)

Missed Mugdock this year due to work commitments. I am hoping to do the one at Irvine Beach Park on 23rd Nov maybe see u there.