thirty milers sun 19th oct 2008..

ianfsimmet

• Members

Ian where were you :roll:

5 left clubrooms in really quite good conditions. Steve & Jen , Greg myself and Ken Paterson ?? ( not good at names nowadays so apologies if I get it wrong)

We decided to head down track to Lochwinnoch and onto back roads ( but nobody thoughtto tell Steve which way at Morrisons :shock: ) . Jen had toothache :cry: and had to turn back at Lochwinnoch with Steve keeping her company. The 3 amigos then headed uphill over back road to Kilbirnie before climbing the wall at Glehgarnock. Skirting Dalry we joined RNAD circuit and run round to Barrmill.

Spots of rain and a helping tailwind gave us a reason to quicken pace as we headed for Gateside ,Greenacres and the drop down into Howwood.

30 + miles in backroads with enough wee climbs to dull the legs. Plus we enjoyed best of the weather as its deteriorated badly since then.

Hope to see more riders next week

Kenny MacD

ps Ian you must have been on the good stuff last night as earlier post is still on bunch where you put it :oops:

:grin: woops got it wrong again , dem compooter things and modern technology is accelerating away from me....just like the bunch!.. :-? playing late this sat but will make great effort for sun morn ,,presume its the old (er)###heavier bike with muddies from now until the spwing. ( 's just around the corner)... sorry about last week but when i looked out, the trees were giving it yahoo in the wind and the rain ,,,,,well it was back to bed. see you guys soon regards ian.