Bute 20th/21st

Alan McLean

• Committee

Hi

Aiming to go over on Sunday for the road race. Anyone wanna come? No license required. Quiet roads and lovely scenery. Good day out for families and the "come on daddy" brigade. Only two hours of racing. Age group racing ensures prizes and glory for everyone.

Duncan and I will try to improve on last year's performance, we were about 14th and 15th out of 30, (but there were around 15 DNfs. Work it out.)

It was lovely weather last year and I understand that TLI have arranged sun again, with Calmac supplying luxury Sunseeker motor yacht from Wemyss Bay to start line.

Criterium and Super 6 thread remain sparse and need bumping. Where are all you fit racing folk after a summer cycling?

PM me or post here.

Regards

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Committee

If weather is okish then I'll take my daughter to kids cyclocross on Saturday and also squeeze in 2 minutes of pain on the hillclimb.

Sunday RR looking definitely maybe.

TLI Callander race is cancelled so this may be the last race of the season.

Final thread bump and encouragement to you lurkers of the majestic Joansin enormity to flaunt our organ and wear our trousers high on Bute.

Big turnout please folks. Can't have Edinburgh Road Club dominating events west of 4 degrees.

Like a nice fast club run with the chance of £££££££££s in prizes.

A

• 2023 Subscriptions

Have a good one those that venture to Rothesay.

I'm won't be going as I am now off the bike for 2 months to try and get rid of some health problems. I'm already counting the days to mid November :grin::grin:

On subject of November is anyone up for the traditional 3rd weekend trip to some exotic location ?

Oban, Wanlockhead, Arran, ?

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !