Sunday 20th July - 9.30 am Bunch - West Kilbride

Lesley Scally

All,

Heading out as usual from the Clubrooms at 9.30 am. Proposed route - BoW, into Kilmacolm, along Auchentiber Road down Whin Hill into back of Greenock and then head over to Brisbane Glen (from the IBM side for a change) into Largs, then onto West Kilbride. Back to clubrooms via Dalry. I need to be back a bit earlier this Sunday so will probably head for home over Healy Brae rather than carrying on to West Kilbride.

See you Sunday.

Cheers,

Lesley

A group of 8 (me, Frank, Dennis, David McK, Liam, Stuart, Howie and Campbell) departed from the clubrooms at 9.30 am. A good day's cycling was had, although a bit blustery at times expecially heading out via Bridge of Weir and over Auchentiber Road onto the back of the Whin. Sorry Campbell we seem to have lost you somewhere on Auchentiber - hope you got your technical problem sorted. Then there were 7 - who hurteld down the Whin into Greenock, where David, myself and Frank nearly ran over a dog wondering across the road only then to get verbal abuse from the owner :smash. We carried onwards past IBM and took a left turn up the drag to the visitor centre at Corniles where it was time to put on the rain jackets as a shower decided to drop on us!!. Headed over Brisbane Glen into Largs were we opted not to have a cafe stop (must be a first!!) and head up the Healy Brae instead. Helped along by a great tail wind we battered along into Kilbirnie and then along the cycle track where we bumped into Asima who tagged along with us back to Johnstone.

See you all again next week for more.

Cheers,

Lesley