2nd. J Dunlop , M Ferguson ?

3rd. Ramsay Muirhead 18:20

4th. R Binnie , J MacDonald 18:50

5th. J Daly , F Kennedy 19:41

6th. D Raymond , K MacDonald 20:34

7th. G Balden , J Johnstone 21:30

8th. Team Mullholland 27:56

fastest on the night Jim Cusick 16.04

unluckiest rider :- Vicky Begg who brought along her shiny new TT bike but forgot her shoes :cry:

Large contingent from new Dooleys team plus some Road club riders made it a cracking event.

Next event next Wed.

be there or be square ;-)

A great fun night

It was great to see the Mullhollanders riding and very interesting to see that Mullholland senior wasn't taking many turns at the front...... somethings never change.

Campbell is off on one of his many Med cruises next week, I'm therefore partnerless and looking for someone to drag me along the course next week. If anyone else is in the same boat I'm willing to try and keep up.

cheers

George

Guest Jim Daly

George

Can I offer the temporary services of either Frank, or myself. :smash

We're usually a closely knit team but are having difficulty crossing the finishing line together at the moment. :-?

Jim

My wife dropped me by getting fat!!! (Sorry dear I meant Pregnant), my mate has dropped me by prefering a med cruise to riding the Georgetown.

I'm now known as George Nae mates........ I'll gladly ride the 2-up with anyone.

The 2 -ups are difficult since it's always hard to either get two riders of the same ability or 2 riders who know their strengths and weekness. Myself and Campbell had troubles at the begining since I tend to be a little faster than he is. I kept pulling away meaning I had to slow and he was constantly playing catch up. after our first attempts we agreed that I should take longer spells, whilst he perfected following my wheel, a skill in its self, enabling him to take a spell when it was needed most. It has worked pretty well for us and we tend to work as a pretty good team. My advice would be to stick at it and work on those strengths.

Frank and Jim, If you do decide to try again together, don't worry about me I'm used to being dumped........ However if you would like a temporary partner, I'll see you on Wednesday.

Cheers

George

Two -up: George, I will be along tomorrow still unfortunately without the new steed (its getting bits cut off so that I can reach the gear shifters). I was planning on riding with just the road bike set up on my Trek (can't be bothered trying to fit tri bars back on for one night) - if you don't mind dragging me along I'll ride with you.