9.30 Bunch Runs in December

David McKellar

I won't be out this week, but will be taking Aileen out on the tandem on Sunday 23rd, and will be able to do so on some of the following Sundays too. However, if someone can help out this week, we can take it from there.

I would also be happy to 'take' the 9.30 run on the same day, if required (provided the bunch is kind to the tandem on the hills!).

So, please post for tandem and leader duties this Sunday. Thanks.

Dennis

Remember that this Sunday the thirty milers are running their "Three ferries run" all welcome. It would give those on the 9.30 bunch a chance to introduce themselves to our new members, pity Dennis can't make it as I know he is anxious to meet up with them.

Guest Jim Daly

Five landlubbers, including Mike and Campbell, set sail at high tide: 09:37 and a half.

Destination was Chung's house via Bowfield, Uplawmoor, Neilston and Kirkton Rd.

Unfortunately, Chung didn't have any coffee, so we done the outward half of the A77 TT course into the trade wind.

Rounding Cape Horn would have been quicker.

Frank had been press-ganged aboard without breakfast and demanded that we pull into port at Stewarton for double rations of rum and stale biscuits.

All crew members had scurvy by the time we sprinted for the 30 knots per hour sign at Spateston.