Sunday 9:30am 25th November 2007

Guest Jim Daly

Guest Jim Daly

I'm up for a flattish easy run, with cafe stop(s), and could assist temporary volunteer surrogate bunch captain, Alan McLean, with his selections from the cake trolley plus left and right turns along the way where appropriate.

Jim

• Committee

Jim

Thanks for volunteering my services. I don't have time for a big 0930 run.

All the the club hard men will be in Wanlockhead. I suggest all us stayathomes meet at 0900 for a 30-40 mile mystery run. It is certainly a mystery to me so far.

Duncan will join me from Kilmacolm Cross at 0820, Clydesdale Bank on cycle track in BoW about 0840.

Leave clubrooms at 0900 on a wild adventure to a faraway tearoom. Back for 1230.

Suggest you post here if you really, really want a seperate 0930 group this Sunday.

Alan

Guest Jim Daly

Chung, MIke and myself went nice and easy towards Kilwinning by a peculiar and flattish route via Howwood and Beith , taking in no less than 3 whole race courses: RNAD, prospective Auchentiber tt and Glengarnock circuits. :grin:

Hardmen Chung and Mike refused to pause at the Lochwinnoch Tea Room for buns, or scones. :-(

Caught by 30 miler A. McLean, at BoW, and home by one o'clock.