Lochwinnoch container broken into

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Last night someone cut thru padlock on container and stole the football clubs goals. Fortunately they never took our goals or the 3 bikes still in container.

Has anyone got a good quality padlock we can put on the container .

I have put a temporary padlock on to secure meantime but it is not great.

Also changing room was broken into as well , and need to be secured till we dispose of it. Unfortunately I have agm tomorrow prize ceremony on wed. school meeting thurs and I am away to Skye Frid. can anyone secure door ???

• Members

The changing room is the blue portakabin next to our container, Fergus promised to go down this morning and secure. Davie Raymond gave me a new security padlock ( a big thanks Davie) it is too big for Lochwinnoch so I have changed it for one at clubrooms which I will fit on Lochwinnoch container( has 2 keys plus Fergus has a spare )

Scott wants us to remove the blue portakabin so its up for sale , spread the word £200 to first buyer ( they must remove) it is 30 foot long and has 2 rooms with electrics needs a wee bit tlc but a bargain at that price.