August 7th Tuesday 18:45 - League 10 #5 West Ferry

Seb

So a few (4) of us turned up last night to be faced with a rather lonely effort along the West Ferry. It was very windy, though bright and sunny.

Times were all taken by riders themselves,

ranging from,

34mins - 24mins. I forget the details.

Just a note to say that I for one find it really difficult to be motivated when attendance is sporadic/poor and there isn't even a hint of competition in the air.

We all appreciate that attendance depends on lots of factors in our busy lives and that the weather this year has been pretty awful, but it's pretty awful to turn up and wonder if you are going to be on your own at a club night too having made the effort to get there either by car or bike (in some cases from over 10 miles away).

Was going to try and come along on Tuesday however flat out at work and it was 18.30 by the time I left Edinburgh :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Personally with the pressure thats on at work at the moment I can't see myself making any of the rest of the 10's :cry:

Might be an idea for others to state their intentions well ahead of time so that numbers can be ascertained and possible alternative arrangments made??????

Colin.