Help fill potholes

Alan McLean

• Committee

Dear All

I thought you might want to check out the CTC site http://www.fillthathole.org.uk/.

Theory is:

You log a pothole (complete with 6 fig grid ref, google maps and satellite image.) CTC report it to the council and it gets fixed.

I logged a whopper on West Glen Road which almost killed me at Xmas in the dark. It had been there 3 months but was filled within ten days. I don't know if this was due to my post but I suspect it was. They also filled some smaller wheelkillers nearby.

You may want to try entering a few of your worst local potholes. I know it is tempting to enter "the whole of Johnstone and Renfrew" as a one big pothole but I suspect that the CTC and councils would like some more sensible pointers.

If this really works then I'll join CTC; top marks to them for doing something.

Regards

Alan

Great Stuff Alan , will get on the case regards Some parts of the george tn , We need that road in good nick for the 7.5 TT / Renfra bunch starting again ......

There are a few riders out there reading this forum that ride the bik everyday like myself and will know every single pot hole en route to work!

If we all report it we can save a few wheels in the bargain.

When you up for some early morning Miles alan>?? Let me know and i will mee tup with you on a dry day Hello, beer !!

Stevie B>