Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dave C

Sunday 13th Sept ?

Recommended Posts

Was hoping to arrange a run to Balloch this Sunday leaving ,leaving Miller Street at 9.30am ,but as the weather forecast is for similar to today, it is unlikely to go ahead unless it changes.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this