Crow Road - tomorrow Saturday 3rd August - bit late I know!

chung

• Life Members

Hi all,

As the title suggest, a wee run for tomorrow - sorry, a bit late in posting but so far 2 are going (including me). Just thought it may be worth asking to see if anyone is interested.

The plan route is as follows:

Glasgow Westend, Dumbarton, Bonhill, Cycle route 7, Stochiemuir road, into Fintry, up the crow road, down into Lennoxtown, then Strathblane, dropping back into Milngarvie then back into Glasgow.

If anyone is interested, please post up & we can arrange to meet at North side of the bridge.

Looking to be at the bridge approx. 9.30ish.

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

A good 70 mile run today with rain in some parts and strong head wind most of the way (not sure how we managed that)!

Thanks to Hugh for chumming me along & wheels to suck on .......... well, the flat bits anyway. It's just hopeless for me to hang on to his wheels when going up, luckily his 0% body fat means he felt the cold decending which meant I could catch up going down. ;-)

A nice lunch/cafe stop in the Westend of Glasgow round off a good day on the saddle!

I'm now contemplating on going out for a run tomorrow ............

Cheers Hugh

Chung