Club Clothing on The Web

KennyS

Is there some way that a section of this site can be set up showing available club clothing with / without prices and how to go about ordering it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas on this?

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Kenny ,

I think its a great idea but this is something that you probably would have to ask the comm and seek aproval or just bring it up as an idea.

The club as far as i know only order one time per year and certain personel would ask on the bunch who wants to order what etc........

Well this is my thinking anyone else with a view on this?>?>>>

Stevie B.

The main thing for me is knowing what's available.... even a written list on the bunch somewhere. I'd rather spend my cash on some club gear than some pro-team gear that's going to be c**p or out of date next year.

P.S. Stevie Can you show me that shortcut you took earlier on in the TT :lol:

Kenny,

If you are wanting to know what is left in stock regarding club gear then contact

Martin Keir via pm on the Bunch.

He has some stuff left over i think?

As for short cuts did you not see the chair lift on the left hand side when you climbed back out of houston?

Stevie B.

Either that or it was because you were being chased by some psycho in a silver BMW :rockets:rockets

I man he was a right mad man.

After he was having a relaxed chat with his mate in the middle of the rd they was not for moving so i opted ot go through the middle of them.

he then did a burly and followed me and gave me some BIGTIME abuse.

its not worth it is it?

Ach Kenny i just launched my knashers in tae his tail pipe and held oan!

Stevie B.

Ladies shorts size 3&4 £22

Short sleeve jerseys size 3,4&5 £32

LS track top size 6 £35

Skin suits size 6 £47

bibshorts size 5 £35

Gilets size 4 £32

caps £3.50

gloves lge £7.00

Roubaix bibtights size 5 £47

If you want them just phone 0141 569 7561