Possible new member

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi there

Been thinking of joining for a while now but as i'm often busy at weekends it seemed like it would be a bit daft joining and then not turning up for months on any club runs.

However do you accept new members to ride the track? I have my accreditation, attend the drop in sessions when i can and eventually want to progress to taking part in the track league and think doing this as part of a club is the sensible way to go about it.

I totally understand if you would prefer someone new to ride with the club on the road first, get to know the other members and learn the ropes that way rather than on 44 degree banking with no brakes! I would certainly hope to be able to do ride with the club on the road at some point in the future but at the moment it isn't possible.

Just join the road stuff will come when you get the time

At present I think there is about 9 who have raced on the track with a few more about to join us once the accreditation process is finished