Clyde 1

Stevie Blom

Got a few calls on the mobile this morning as i was heading to work.

Many of my friends heard on the radio that George Bowie gave all the JWCC members a mention on his show this morning.

This also included David Mckellars Daily donkey tale which inculded his mother in law i believe ;-)

great stuff.

Stevie B.

P.s. Thats my claim to fame!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevie

George Bowie was true to his word and gave all the Johnstone Wheelers who were at the dinner on Friday night a mention. The donkey story is true but I deny all knowledge about mother in laws being involved. The names have been changed to protect the inocent :-P

For those who missed it I was at the local garage and was going to put my car through the car wash. As my car had a roof ariel I put it down as I got into the car so it would not get damaged in the car wash. I got back in the car and my mother in law asked what that noise was. I said it was me sorting the ariel on the roof before I drive through the car wash. Ah she say's have you got to bring your own soap powder :oops:

Your A donkey :shock:

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323