Meadowbank accreditation

Richard

• Members

A necessity if you want to ride the track league, and not a bad idea at all with the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome only six months away. There are sessions pencilled in for the 14th and the 28th April.

https://sites.google.com/site/velodromeaccreditation/results-ranking

Folk always seem to leave these sessions grinning from ear to ear. Highly recommended.

• Members

Billy, send an email to Allister Watson to express your interest: [email protected]

I expect someone will be happy to take a look at your bike before the start of proceedings. Off the top of my head, you will need a fixed wheel bicycle with a minimum bottom bracket height of 280mm. If the Rossin conforms to this requirement, you'd have to take the brakes off and I suspect you'd be asked to tape up any braze-ons. There are normally hire bikes available too.

There aren't any hills on tracks, are there?

If I could get a guarantee of a hire bike or a borrow off

Somebody I would be up for this.

Pity we couldn't get an assurance of good weather too!

George.

Richard

Email the man re above but have been informed this may not happen due to uncertainty of the track being available.

So what about going to Manchester so we can ride Glasgow when it opens

• Members

I'd be up for a trip to Manchester if there were lots of people interested, but I think track time for clubs/private sessions is hard to come by; booked up months in advance.

Hopefully you'll get to ride Meadowbank soon, Billy. Let me know if you hear anything about it, please.