Mr Laing

Stevie Blom

Dear Iain ,

I was messing about the back shed the other night cleaning up and was listening to real Radio (quality station)

Did you happen to call in that night on the Phone in?

if so very impressed with your comments!

Yooors

Blom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest fatblokeonbike

Like to claim credit wherever I can, Stevie, but alas it wasn't me.

What was the discussion all about? And what's the frequency?

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Ach well that's me sorted out then.

The voice was identical as your good self Iain!

It was a debate about Scottish Rugby and a Gentleman called to correct the radio Pundit regarding some Facts.

Ach weeeel then............

Stevie b.