Kenny Macs elusive bootrack !!

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

A few months since my last posting and still no sign of my bootrack. Although I have uncovered a couple of last sightings. :!:

Davie Weir I remembered had borrowed it in dim and distant past , he had to borrow it from Stephen Leckie who had it on permanent loan.

He returned it to Stephen after he used it.

Now this makes Stephen the last person to see it alive :roll:

Over to you Stephen can you piece any bits of the jigsaw together , in the search for the missing rack :wink:

Or do I have to call in the proffessionals :- Inspector Brogan & PC Plum ( :roll: I mean Andy Mac)

ps if it doesnt turn up soon I am holding a whip round to buy a new one :lol:

Hi Kenny

The bootrack was invaluable to me at the time and much appreciated 'cause I was driving around in a fiat panda back then (no jokes please!) but I got shot of that car over 4 years ago. I do remember giving it to someone else in the club ages and ages ago, could have been Davie but not really sure, but whoever I gave it to didn't give me it back!!. Moved house nearly 2 years ago so if still had it I would have unearthed it so sorry def don't have it!!!!

Cheers

Stephen L

PS- .... Jim White?....

PPS- since am on here, Daryl, Paul and myself enjoyed the APR today. The wind made it hard, Paul nabbed about 13th or 14th I think, there was no bunch left as all had fragmented, riders finishing in dribs and drabs. I finished bout 20 secs after, 2 places down. Daryl a few mins after that- said his 3 week beer diet had made him suffer!!

• Members

Thanks Stephen , interogated Jim Whyte on Friday night and he doesnt have it either. The search goes on.

ps Jim sends a big hello to all. He starts Paisley Uni this session on what will be the last leg of his re-education. :roll:

Hats off to him a real achievemnet athis time of life - respect

8)