a cycle on friday 14th

Guest George

Are you 2 refusing to assist the country out of recession with all these Fridays spent notably underemployed, trundling about the countryside on 2 wheels. Have neither of you any shame? I can just about keep my jealousy in check regards the Fereneze one , as he is in his pre twilight years and clearly should be taking things at a slower pace, but you Master Donnelly the terminology workshy and indolent spring immediately to mind.

And before you look at the time of posting and make comment that I should be working, this is lunch, at just a smidge after 4, having been chained to my desk since before I woke up this morning, at 23.30 hours.

Personally, I'll be working, like many other up standing pillars of society, therefore will be unable to accompany you.

Yours

Oppressed green eyed one

Mark, I will give you the benefit of my vast wisdom-don't work hard, work smart, jealousy gets you nowhere, being bitter only affects you, not the person you feel bitter towards, never spit into the wind, ye canny throw yer granny aff the bus etc. Seriously tho, I'll think of you while having a cuppa in a cafe circa 12pm tomorrow. Who knows? If I keep training like this you might only be putting 3 minutes into me on the haylie next year.

A civilised spin on a lovely autumnal day in the company of gentleman john. The cake I scoffed in Lochwinnoch will have replaced any calories burnt but, och well, you have to fuel the engine. Now watching Poirot. Wonder if he ever rode up La Redoute as a young boy in Belgium? I need to stop thinking about bikes!!!!