One fine Evening

Mdyoung

Hi All,

Mark Young here.

Some time this coming month I would like to come to your club to raise awareness of not only myself but cycling specific coaching. This would be free of charge, and only requires your attendance to participate.

Anyway the presentation would be a powerpoint effort and would take around an hour, depending on hecklers of course. Questions could be answered as we go along and if I couldnt asnwer them I do know a few friends who could. Also I plan on having a guest (or more) along to give another perspective on the Athlete/Coach relationship.

Some feedback please!!

Kind Regards

Mark Young

Ultrafit Associate

SC Endurance Coach

BC Level 2 Club Coach

www.mycyclingcoach.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you that don't already know, I have had the "Pleasure" of working with Mark for the past month and will be working with him for the forseeable future, Mark has spent very little time with me and already i have realised that i haven't been training properly for many years!!, i am now able to focus on training in a whole new way, "all i did before was want to ride the bike as hard as i could", but i have learned in a small time that, "that is not what it's all about."

Mark has a depth of knowledge, motivation, enthusiasm to give to any cyclist of any level and the offer of a free discussion will be very beneficial to all.

Cheers

Sean.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

It is pleasure to work with you Sean.

Sean is motivated to succeed and the programme we have put together gives him a big road map to get to his destination.

If we organise a date I will come along and explain in more detail what coaches can do for their athletes.

Or even when Sean is out on the road, catch him and quiz him about it further!!

Hi Mark,sounds like a great idea and one I am very keen to take up.I will do my best to make it along to whatever night you arrange,not a Friday though if poss,but as my wife is due our first baby soon I may have to call off at rather short notice.I am sure you will be well worth listening to and maybe be able to give me that extra wee hint to make a difference,any would be appreciated by the way!!.I have beenwaiting on a copy of Joe Freils bible for a while now via Amazon but they still have no delivery date,as a man in the know do you have any copies or where I could get my grubby mits on one?.Oh and finally,I take issue with you on the point of "catching Sean on a ride and quizzing him"aye right,he's way too fast for me,even for an old guy!!Cheers. :-P

I hope to set a date for this very soon.

If only you had asked me to get a copy of the book. Velopress who print it were doing a good deal when I was over in Boulder. Im sure Amazon will deliver soon. Hopefully before xmas pud takes its toll :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone else who would like to participate in this "free" coaching forum? or just me and Dougie?, Mark has been invited to other Scottish Clubs!! (Glasgow Wheelers, etc...) and has had some really positive responses from your competitors!!, this will only benefit you (He is not trying to sell you anything, so take advantage of the freeby).

Cheers

Sean.

Sean,

I would love to find out how to do it properly - just let me know when.

Cheers

Pete