Club night

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

I will be down at clubrooms on Friday from 7:00pm till 8:30pm .

To allow anyone to drop in items for sale or just to drop in for a chat/service rollers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All ,

Scott Donaldson was ever so kindly to loan me a 6 dvd set of the 2003 tour de france.

12 hours worth of pure quality , Ullrich v's Armstrong in the mountains plus the

Spectacular movement by armstrong to avoid the fall of Baloki.

It's got the lot and many believe its the best TDF ever!!!

I have the chance to have these dvd discs copied so if i can i will drop them of at the Clubrooms for others to view.

This Message is sponsored by the following:

Bloms salon - Can you handle the big no 0 Blade

Peter Kays Universal Truths

4)Your never quite sure whether its ok to eat green crisps

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323