Full BC calendar

Steve Flindall

http://www.scuonline.org/downloads.asp?fileID=286

Oh ya dancer !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great stuff Steve 8-)

Scott

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• 2024 Subscriptions

I take it that the final entry on the draft is more in the spirit of 'What I'd like for Christmas' rather than what we're actually getting. :lol::lol:

Ho ho ho. No need to worry. Santa will bring you the new improved TLI version of this race, Balloch-Dunoon :grin:

Whaur's the party, then?

Scott

I take it that the final entry on the draft is more in the spirit of 'What I'd like for Christmas' rather than what we're actually getting. :lol::lol:

whats the matter? think it'll be too cold?? :grin:

glasgow-dunoon (oldest road race in britain) is scheduled to be organised by the GRC with me as organiser. obviously, weekends are not a great time for me in terms of work, so I need to get an idea of how the squad programme will pan out before setting the date in stone - don't want to leave the rock n roll road club boys in the lurch......

having said that, i'm probably off on the 25th dec, so thats maybe not that bad an idea............

Woops! I mean SC :oops:

• 2024 Subscriptions

whats the matter? think it'll be too cold?? :grin:

glasgow-dunoon (oldest road race in britain) is scheduled to be organised by the GRC with me as organiser. obviously, weekends are not a great time for me in terms of work, so I need to get an idea of how the squad programme will pan out before setting the date in stone - don't want to leave the rock n roll road club boys in the lurch......

having said that, i'm probably off on the 25th dec, so thats maybe not that bad an idea............

Reminds me of a workaholic professor I used to work with who, noting that he had a free space in his diary on 25th Dec. tried to call a departmental meeting

:lol::roll::grin:

Seriously though ;-) , if that race materialises then I'll definitely have a go. Though January 1st would be a much better date ;-)

go for Jan 1st, but make it a triathlon, cycle Glasgow Dunoon, swim across to Gouroch, run back to glasgow :smash:smash