Bontrager Privateer S

I purchased this bike new from Alpine Bikes in Glasgow in July 1998. I had planned to keep it ad infinitum but I regret I no longer ride this bike and space is becoming an issue. My other bikes get ridden so they stay, this one is gathering dust which is a real shame.

Frame size is a large. The vitals are as follows; top tube 56cm ctc. Seat tube 17 inch ctc in old money and 19 inch ctt.

As you can see it is in timewarp condition.

The non standard items; Wheelset is Mavic 517 on XT hubs with zero miles. The fork, which I replaced with a Marzocchi Bomber (100mm) again zero miles. Please note the original T2 is available but requires a restore. It will be included in the sale if the buyer wishes. The seatpin was replaced with a Titec 6061. The V-brake arms are Deore instead of Avid. The front tyre is a Club Roost X comp as the original was replaced due to wear. No pedals or brake booster will be included in the sale. The only other point to note is the bottom bracket is a 115mm but this will require a 110mm.

If you require any further info

Please do get in touch.

£500 o.n.o.

052-1.jpg

053-2.jpg

055-1.jpg

058-2.jpg

059-2.jpg

060.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

077.jpg