Thursady 15th September 2010

Graham Davies

New member here, was out a couple of Sunday's ago, 70 miler up the crow, over to Drymen etc. the guy with the red Trek Madone and the north east accent!! What's happening this evening, anything I've been round to the club in Johnstone on a number of occasions but nobody ever seems to be there?

Oh by the way did the Glasgow to Edinburgh in 2 hours 15 minutes, which I thought was not bad going!!

Graham

• 2023 Subscriptions

Graham

best way to keep in touch is by following forum. Davie B & myself were out last Sun am for 60 plus miles and there have been regular Saturday and Sunday runs up till now. Also been time trials on a Tuesday and runs on a Thursday . I have posted the last few Thursday runs but unfortunately loaded with cold so can not make tonight. However someone else may post.

Again you will see on the forum that a few of the wheelers are going to Rothesay this weekend to race. Look under heading "road races ". Hope this helps.