Michael Hassan

Scott D

Who remembers this face from the past? I was attending staff induction with Direct Line in city centre today and found Michael sitting beside me. He's now working in insurance. Apparently as a junior he held the record on the tour of the campsies TT ( :idea: being held this year on sun 14th sep). I mentioned I thought Obree held the record now, and he said that Graham was "just a bairn" when he was racing.. so he must have been racing in the 80s.

Michael was telling me he doesnt race any more, and isnt affiliated to any club, but used to ride for either Glasgow Scotia or Glasgow Wheelers.

Scott

• Members

Our very own Stewart Duff broke Obree,s record :lol: , although I think its been beaten since then . But I know that Stewart still has the record for the climb up the Craw road 55 x 15 for all but the steep bit , dropped to 16 on that bit :roll:

Assume you signed him up for the bunch Scott ?

ps i do remember him well a very good rider who never fullfilled his true potential