WINTER BIKE FOR SALE

Noticed the earlier posts looking for winter steeds and decided that this was a good time to make more space in the garage.

For sale, Dave Hinde 7005 Alloy frame in 'Dooleys' metallic blue with white Dooleys decals. Groupset is a mixture of Suntour chainset 53/39, 175 cranks. Giant seatpost and selle italia saddle. Sora shifters and Tiagra rear/ front mechs, Shimano RX 100 brakes, Cinnelli handlebars. Wheels are not the best but probably fine for winter. Frame and fork have holes / eyelets for mudguards.

I used the bike as a summer ride for a while before upgrading whereupon it was resigned to the turbo.

Good nick for a winter bike suit riders 5'9 to 6'2" I am 6' 2 and found it a bit small but manageable. £250 PM me if interested.

Cheers

Jim

• 1 month later...

Hi James , sorry about the delay getting back to you. The answer to you cyclo cross question is no it wouldn't be suitable. However I do have a riddley cross bike which is just about to be offered for sale along with a few more bits and pieces that I have no room for. If you want moe info on the ridley (which has hardly been used )then send me a pm and i will give you details and phone number.

Cheers

Jim