Sunday 25th - 30 milers

Jannza

My plan for tomorrow morning is on another thread.

http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/php ... php?t=4921

I'd be heading out of Elderslie at 9.30am so could swing by the club instead of going on to the track at my usual bit (behind the Night Palace).

As I explained to Ramsay, I'm wary of holding people back - and ideed of making a total innertube of myself. Hills are not a strong point yet either so I'll be taking the Carruthmuir very slowly I reckon. I've got to be back home by 12.30pm to greet some guests but if time allows I might tack on a dive down the track to Glengarnock and back before heading homewards.

Was it yourself I met about three weeks ago on the track at Morrison's? I met two ladies one of whom was called Mary but I couldn't remember the other lady's name.

Jan. Thanks for taking me on board today. Rain or not, I enjoyed my first proper ride with the Wheelers. Am going to try them thar hills again some time this week - tomorrow or Tuesday during the day - so I can do them better the next time we venture up. Ah well, didn't have to stop on the big incline so I'm reasonably happy.

Look forward to the next run-out.