own up, who is it?

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

this from today's glasgow herald...

:icon_mooningPuzzle of the pedaller baring all on his bike

OH the cheeks of it. Police are on the trail of a birthday-suited bicyclist who has been seen riding through a Scots town.

Wearing nothing but goosebumps and a baseball cap, the naked cyclist streaks through the streets of Paisley in Renfrewshire.

One woman to have a nude awakening said: "This man can't be the full shilling. The last few nights have been so chilly. He must have been covered in goosepimples."

On one occasion, the mystery nudist was spotted by two men as they made their way home after a night-out. He made a rude gesture to them before jumping on his bike and pedalling off into the darkness. They contacted the police who had received a previous report of the lone nude cyclist.

A Strathclyde police source said: "Some people might giggle at the idea of a nude cyclist, but this man clearly needs help.

"If I was out at that time of the morning and spotted this naked man I would feel threatened. He needs to be taken off the streets. If anyone knows who this man may be they should contact police."

OH the cheeks of it. Police are on the trail of a birthday-suited bicyclist who has been seen riding through a Scots town.

Wearing nothing but goosebumps and a baseball cap, the naked cyclist streaks through the streets of Paisley in Renfrewshire.

One woman to have a nude awakening said: "This man can't be the full shilling. The last few nights have been so chilly. He must have been covered in goosepimples."

On one occasion, the mystery nudist was spotted by two men as they made their way home after a night-out. He made a rude gesture to them before jumping on his bike and pedalling off into the darkness. They contacted the police who had received a previous report of the lone nude cyclist.

A Strathclyde police source said: "Some people might giggle at the idea of a nude cyclist, but this man clearly needs help.

"If I was out at that time of the morning and spotted this naked man I would feel threatened. He needs to be taken off the streets. If anyone knows who this man may be they should contact police."