A wee bit of 4X

Shazy

Experienced a great day out last weekend with a trip up to Fort William. :grin: to watch the UCI MTB world cup.

To think we are travelling all the way to the alpes, when a great cycling experience comes to Scotland each year :shock: Maybe it's a wee trip the club could make next year?

When the world of MTB comes back to FW next year I would recommend the trip to everyone - The 4 cross is just suicide by Bicycle and until you actually walk down the course, you just can't imagine how mad those downhillers are Stoooopid!

(The scottish telly guys had a great laugh when I tried to climb down one of the jumps - I tried to look cool 8-) , but I don't think it worked :-( and when I watched it on sunday night, you couldn't even tell there was a huge drop there The bloke's not well... )

Anywho - I am off to dust down my mountain bike - I am just itching to have a go. The courses are open all year for normal nutters to try - maybe arrange a club day out for some quality winter training later this year......any takers?

Shazy Come with me to the Casbah.