garage clear out

I've just moved - to a smaller garage.....

For sale

a pair of 1998 Campagnolo Zonda 16 spoke 40mm profile wheels. Aero spokes (except one replaced on front at Wheelcraft) 8 speed cassette fitted ..no tyres /tube/qr.. wheel RRP over £250 in those days ..

comes with a 13-26 Record 8 speed cassette and another spare split Record cassette... perfect for that late 90s Bianchi or Pinarello resoration.... or of course the dreaded turbo back wheel for winter...

£40 ono- for wheels and all the cassette bits....

2 Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 37 Smartguard tyres with reflective sidewall: on an old mans bike and rarely used..... £12 the pair

smallish (19/20"?Muddy Fox courier mtb frame c. 1989, dia compi cantis and u-brake, back wheel, matching bars.and stem .. brake levers , 1/8 chain fitted std pedals, horizontal drop outs ..perfect mtb fixed commuter conversion...no seat pin, saddle, front wheel or cranks £20 ono

(Quite a few) new Conti top tour 700 x 32 and 37s £8 each

Front wheel Barely used (100 miles) 700 Mavic Module 4 cd anodised in grey/brown on xt hub.. 25 or 28 mm tyres min....anodising not even worn off by brakes built at Wheelcraft (£40 ono) no tyre or qr

Pair of 9 speed Tiagra STI levers ..well used by Dougie then lightly by me includes a 9 speed cassette and chain - offers of £30

Genuine 7 speed / friction Shimano xt thumshifters used but bomb proof £10

Campag Centaur 1990 MTB Long Cage rear derailleur £10

I would also consider a swap of any surplus kit you have particularly MTB wheels / tyres / mudguards (any fitting)/ lights /anything interesting road or mtb

• 2 months later...

Simon:

Is your Campag Centaur 1990 MTB Long Cage rear derailleur still for sale at £10? I am retired in the Dominican Republic where such equipment is not available, but I still dream about improving my bike with things that I read about. If still available, consider it sold. Somehow, I will get the money to you for the derailleur and postage to Miami, Florida.

Sincerely, Jas