Warning regarding Georgetown events

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

We recd. this email from occupier of cottage at army camp :-

I live in the cottage inside the TA Centre on Georgetown Road. If your members persist in urinating in full view of my home I will contact the police and report them. The entrance to this TA Centre is also a private road and I will have anyone who interferes in any way with access to or egress from the premises moved on by the police.From today 02/04/08 I will contact the police every time you turn up here. I consider the antics of your members as anti social behaviour.

I have replied and given assurances that no Johnstone Wheelers member will urinate in the vicinity of the cottage. I will pass on copy of message to other clubs represented at event. Please ensure that no cars are parked at entrance to block road. Riders can congregate at roadside prior to starting event. The owner of the building on other side has no objection to cyclists being on verge at entrance to his property ( I spoke with him on Wed. night)

Lets be sensible guys and not give anyone reasons for further complaint.