Club Membership - 2008

man5e

Following the AGM subscription fees for 2008 have now been set and are due for payment.

The specific costs are,

Senior £20

Family £36

Student £15

Junior £10

Youth £10

OAP £ 5

Charging was introduced for Junior and Youth riders to encourage a sense of identity and commitment to the Youth section which is being set up within the club under the guidance of Kenny Steele and Martin Mulholland.

Payment of fees can be paid electronically via PayPal by using the "Join Us" link on main web-site or my post to my home address at

473 Brierie Hill Road

Crosslee

PA6 7BR

By popular demand we have bought Membership cards so you will be able to show it off (and encourage) your friends and more readily convince Iain Dooley of your membership credentials.

Can you please make sure that you include your full contact details when joining or re-joining.

• 3 weeks later...

Membership cards for those who have paid subscriptions for 2008 will be available at the clubrooms on Sunday.

They will be in the kitchen area.

If you take your card can you please sign as received. A number have been sent by post so if you find your card not amongst those at the club don't worry it may have been posted.

The uncollected cards will be uplifted on Monday night.

For those who have not yet re-joined for 2008 - Show me the money :smash

Thanks

• 11 months later...

Following the AGM subscription fees for 2008/2009 have now been set and are due for payment.

The fees are unchanged and so remain at,

Senior £20

Family £36

Student £15

Junior £10

Youth £10

OAP £ 5

You can join by using the "Join Us" link from the main club web-site and from there payment of fees can be paid electronically via Paypal. Converesely you may choose to send your application / fee to me by post to my home address at

473 Brierie Hill Road

Crosslee

PA6 7BR

Can you please make sure that you include your full contact details when joining or re-joining.

Thank you and best wishes for 2009