Club event Saturday 15th. September

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Hi

just a note to flag up that the club is holding a roller competition in County square Paisley as part of European mobility week . I will be on site from 10:00am till 3:00pm along with Sarah Fettes. We will be encouraging people to post the fastest time for 500m, prizes in form of vouchers from Dooleys will be given along with free passes from Renfrewshire leisure. Anyone not attending Tour of Britain in Glasgow is welcome to drop in and support the event and help promote the club. Plus volunteer helpers who can allow us to have a comfort break/lunch would be most welcome.

• Members

It would need to be a pretty good disguise to fool me Gordon , or are you going to turn up wearing a Celic top that would fool me. Drug testing will be mandatory to ensure a true athletes test, although as its part of a German market I expect a few failures due to strong German beer Hello, beer !!

ps you cant use your own bike only the dooleys MTB supplied ( with the biggest knobbliest tyre which will be very flat :shock: