for sale for club funds

I've just got a new (to me ) Audi A4 estate so sadly the old 100 estate needs to go... silver 1990

It's sleek and very retro......It's a five cylinder 2 Litre engine which gives a lovely V8 type rumble and whoosh quite unlike other engines. Its got 172 000 on the clock - so at least another 70 to go.

It has a totally flat bike sized load bay which you can sleep in.

It has a 2 bolt style tow bar which I fitted at 132000 miles when I bought it..towed a caravan a bit (200 miles max) but fitted really for bike rack

MOT until September

The usual niggles with an old executive barge- drivers electric window doesn't work - the motor works but the relay doesn't- £30? for the bit..... sunroof sticky but hasn't stuck - may just need lubed..... bits are not expensive really

rear window winders replaced with mechanical. Sony cd controller radio cassette

I've replaced radiator, clutch, alternator, rear brake cylinders and the usual disposables...

It's on offer to club members, or associates, for a donation to club funds...

pendle rack and tax not included but negotiable. Thule roof adaptors included but not the bars.

If no interest by the end of weekend it goes on eBay

It'd make a great second car tho' it's been very reliable for me

I have full no claims and insure it with Admiral for £180 which includes windscreen cover as the borders are a bit wild at night sometimes

this might give a picture:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/ca ... _full.y=12

Info its the c3 variant;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_100#C ... E2.80.9392