Info wanted

Mick Boyle

Looking for some help here, guys & gals, if any "older" riders out there can oblige.

A colleague at work has asked me to help her find out information about her dad's cycling career.

His name is Andy Stenhouse and according to his daughter was a member of the "Corkerhill Wheelers", a club I have never heard of (but I am only a young thing - no laughing, Mr Macdonald!) :lol: I would guess we would be talking about the Fifties/Sixties here.

It seems that Andy was very particular about keeping all of his bits of paper, licences, medals. trophies etc safe and sound, but unfortunately the whole box full went missing at some time or other. His daughter is trying to piece things together without his knowledge, hopefully getting copies of licences although I doubt if that's possible?

Andy lives in Linwood and still very active on the bike. If anyone knew him from those days or can piece anything together it would be really appreciated.

You can send me a private message if you wish.

Cheers

Mick