HELP PLEASE

P McDonald

Guest Jim Daly

Paul,

Thanks for dealing with my slightly bashed bike and car keys. My brother has already brought the car back.

Gregor,

Thank you very much for administering first aid. I think that stopping must have wrecked your chances of winning your first race.

Cheers

Jim

Cheers Jim

I will take your excuse and use it.

That was a real eye opener for me - not just to see how easy it is to cartwheel a bike, but to understand just how much work I`ve got to do to get up to speed.

i never chucked it though, the sun was coming down and the marshalls were getting varicose veins standing wating on me but I managed to finished, just be thankful you didn`t make it to the turn at coulport only to go back up it again.

the report on TLI says 2800 feet of climbs! I came along for a wee jaunt along the flat pennisnsula roads. oh and anotherthing when someone says yuo can wait at the top of whistelfield becasue they ar neutralising it up there....never believe them. By the time I sprinted back down to the start to go up it again my race was done.

Hiope the hand heals quickly and your hip is relocated where it should be. They are seeling new giro helmets half price at evans , reckon yours saved you there but has had it`s day.

Cheers Paul for the encouragement.

think I`ll get down to hawick for the next one.