Saturday 27th September

Iain Cowden

Forecast looks fine so I'm going to head out for some miles to-morrow.  Not bothered much where (as long as it's not the coast road!) - maybe 40-60 miles from the clubrooms.  

Company welcome if it suits anyone I can  be at Miller St for 9.30am.   Please post here if  interested - I will check at 10pm tonight.  If no takers I'll do my own thing but won't go via Miller St.

Thanks

Iain

Bill T and myself headed out in glorious autumn sunshine this morning for a backroads hilly tour of Renfrewshire and Inverclyde.

Kilbarchan, backroads to Lochwinnoch, round by the golf course then up the steep brae to the Kilmaclom road, down Phil's Folly, round by South Newton, over to the top of the Whinn, then back via Kilmacolm, Ingilston, Bishopton and Erskine to the Red Smiddy where we parted for home.  About 40 miles for Bill, around 55 for me.

Great morning out with outstanding views, Bill on good form and great company as ever.

Iain