Home Needed

Folks, due to a change in our personal circumstances we are looking to re-home our 3 year old male Jack Russell Terrier. He is not for sale, just for re-homing. His name is Cookie and is a great wee character, very loyal and active, loves lots of attention and play time. He is probably not great with kids although he is fine with our 9 year old daughter so maybe its just a case of getting to know you. He will settle in best with an experienced dog owner where he is the only dog.

He is neutered, house trained, micro-chipped and up to date with all jags etc. he is registered with the Largs vet and is very well loved and looked after. He just needs someone who can spend time to look after him and take him long walks and play ball in the garden.

You are more than welcome to come and see him without any obligation. i am not looking for any money i am just hoping he will go to a good home. If its of any interest, he is as handsome pure breed short haired dog, mother and father were both seen by myself and are also pure breed JRTs (if there is such a thing). In other words, he is not a cross breed.

many thanks

Harry

post-3467-0-99907400-1367328104_thumb.jpg