Dates from Mark Young

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Mark is available from 5th. to 21st. October incl.

Testing £15

Coaching night £10 per head.

Mark is now fulltime coach and is going to USA to become an agent of Jo Freil school of coaching. Can we get a date for a coaching night and testing asap .

9th. October is ourt as clubrooms booked for a hall let.

Hi,

Just to complete the posting by Kenny (and not to propogate incorrect rumours) I would like to explain the story.

Last year I was looking for a Coaching solution to help me speed up my processes. This I found on the internet. Dirk Friel (Joes Son) very kindly let me use trainingbible(now trainingpeaks) as a tool with my clients.

It proved to be so successful that I decided to go part time.

A few months ago Joe contacted me asking if I was interested in becoming an Associate with Ultrafit. This still gives me my own identity but means I can draw upon vast experience and scientific knowledge to help my growing band of athletes.

I will be attending a training course in Boulder Colorado in early November which will give me the required seal of approval with Joes company.

I look forward to the exciting challenge that lies ahead.

My genuine desire is to provide any endurance cyclist with the tools and knowledge to become a better athlete. High levels of performance are not required but make no mistake unless you are extremely motivated to meet your challenges you wont need a personal coach like me to help you.

What might be better as I suggested in another post is a night where I and/or others come along and we give a session on a particular subject/s