Cervelo P3C frame.

Johnny's Cervelo P3C frame is up for sale. Despite it's very positive world-wide reputation, it just didn't suit Jonathan (we think it is too small for him at 54cm).

It is in great condition apart from a few battle scars on the front fork ends and rear drop-outs. These will be refurbished before it is sold. It has the headset bearings installed and this frame has it's own unique seatpost, as you probably know. All the componentry (a Dura Ace 7800 full groupset) was transferred to a bigger Bianchi Crono Carbon D2 by me personally and there were no quirky problems that I could discern. A rebuild would be a doddle.

Anyone interested is obviously welcome to come over to the house to see it, but do your research as to what a frame like this is worth, before we negotiate. We would be really happy if a fabulous bike like this stayed within our cycling community. I will be putting it on ebay in a fortnight, but local guys get first opportunity and any sensible offer will be seriously considered.

Willie