Kinesis Crosslight 3t 57cm frame & fork

Selling a cyclocross/touring/commuting frame that I bought a while ago & never actually built up.

Frame is a Kinesis Crosslight 3t. Double-butted 7005 tubing. It is a discontinued model - has been superseded by the 4t which is more or less the same except for the new flattened section under the top tube, which the 3t does NOT have (I think it's mainly a marketing gimmick anyway). Seat tube is 57cm c-t, top tube is 55cm c-c. Canti bosses, rack and mudguard eyelets, rear gear cable routed along the top-tube (front gear cable routed under the bottom bracket in the conventional manner). Takes a 27.2 seatpost.

Fork is a Kinesis Crosslight 3 aluminium fork (canti bosses only - it's not the one with disc tabs).

The guy I bought it from said he'd built it up and ridden it a few times and decided it was the wrong size. It looks pretty much like a brand new frame, with the exception of a couple of scrapes on the head tube and top tube which are my fault (clumsy handling/storage). You can see these (just about) in photo #3 (see photo link below)

http://picasaweb.google.com/jumbolugs/C ... directlink

PM me if you want to come round & have a look. It's a really nice frameset.