sun 3rd thirty miles or so....

ianfsimmet

:grin: A crackin wee run at a fairly ???? steady 18+ up to 23 mph on road oot, !!!! :shock: perhaps we can blame abscondees from the fast bunch who decided to join my 'cafe stop hunt'. The fairly strong breeze may have played a small part in assisting us...Chung and Martin were our very welcome guests , although chung did point oot that i was riding the front with him and appeared to be setting the pace.?? :uzi As time was a priority they wanted an early return to miller st. Newboy Alan Dickson eventually gave in and joined us this morning after two years persuasion that the 'lads' dont go that fast and the pace was always steady and the weather was guaranteed to be brill on all runs with each return route always down hill ;-) He'll never trust me again :-?

From Miller st to houston, georgetown rd to red smiddy, erskine, passed Compaq, to Bishy, turn right and up hill to Ingliston to road end and left turn,,swithered at west glen road whether we would add the extra bit via Kilmalcolm, but just in time :lol: the rain came on with some severity......well, enough to help us decide to head straight to houston, bridge of weir then home.... Martin had promised to show Chung the monkey house on road past,,, but we were either far too fast and didn't see the road end or we were on the wrong part of the langbank road :!: but i have to report it appears to be missing. A great outing with plenty of the usual great banter in sun, rain, hail and more sun.... cheers all ian.