Sunday 21st September

russell_easton

A kind of wet start may have dampend the spirts but still 10 of us set off from the clubrooms. Darryl, Simon, Mike, Campbell, Dennis, Jim D, Joyce, Caroline, Claire and myself set off for Ayrshire out to Howood and onto the track to Glengarnock by which time the consensus was to head out to Kilwinning and that Largs could wait for another day :-o

Trying to keep everyone in the wee ring we went over the climb and across the Dalry Rd the laddies section having opted for the shorter version by cutting off before the climb :oops:

Good run back to the Bowfield and down into Howood to catch sight of the 30 miles on the Beith Rd and a pusuit ensued to catch up. I turned off before the clubrooms so don't know where they caught the bunch but I did catch sight of Kenny Mac and son turning off for home.

Good to see Claire back on the bike again showing her hubby the way :rockets No Frank or Chung but they were out on Saturday with Aileen and me so no black marks ;-)

All mudguards present and correct :shock: