Cycling Coaching Workshop

Mdyoung

Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know about a Workshop which I put together. This may or may not be of interest to you.

Cycling Specific Training Workshop

For Triathletes, Cyclists and Coaches

September 23 - 25, 2005

Edinburgh, Scotland

For the first time in Scotland, a training workshop aimed at, coaches and athletes alike! This highly sought after event is guaranteed to be a one of a kind experience for all who attend!!!

mycyclingcoach has persuaded some of the best coaches and experts in the field of endurance cycling to come to Scotland to give presentations.

Joe Friel

Joe is regarded by many, to be the most experienced personal endurance coach in the world. His legendary “Training Bible†series books have helped many an athlete reach their potential by using the periodisation model.

Michael Folan

President of Infinit Nutrition

Mike is an eight-time Ironman finisher with a PR of 10:14, who owns the only nutrition company in the world which custom blends its sports drinks.

Hunter Allen

Hunter is the owner of the Peaks Coaching Group, Inc., and the co-developer of CyclingPeaks Software, as well as an Elite level USA Cycling Coach. He is a sought after speaker on training with power meters and is a featured presenter in many of the USA Cycling Seminars.

If you wish more details about this please contact me

[email protected]

Kind Regards