Marshal's needed: selection race for British youth champs

Scott D

No problem Jim. Looking at the course on monday, I think the main point is to have marshals on the corners to stop pedestrians wandering into the peleton.. you could have a word with Gary if you like re: possible conflict of interest, although I dont think there would be one. I'll be taking the saturday youth class at the park for 4 hours, so have commitment on sunday otherwise I'd be there too. Class on saturday will be steady with a few jumps, taking account of race next day (in case Kayleigh is coming along).

Race finish is on a wee hill :shock: Should be great for spectators

Scott

Tomorrow's race has youth riders from all over Scotland competing for the 3 selection places on the British team. Riders are travelling from as far afield as Inverness (Peter Eccles, Forres CC, and winner of the Forres 2day youth's stage race.. as mentioned in the race report in the RACE forum www.members.aol.com/scottfreemail/forre ... 050501.jpg ) and the standard promises to be very high.

Our own Johnstone rider, Kayleigh Brogan will be attending in her first race. So if your in the area come along and cheer her on ! :grin:

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Racing starts at 1030, and should be complete in an hour.

Scott