Sunday 13th May In Charlie's absence

• 2023 Subscriptions
5 minutes ago, Moi said:

Nice Mul but get the doughnut holder and the plastic thing sorted , I do remember somebody who looked like you giving me hard time for the same things

Lol. The 7" flexidisc came off the rear wheel yesterday. Stem will be chopped this week

• Life Members

Well, I didn’t have the best start today, notice I had a flat rear wheel (it was fine when I pumped up the tyre last night) upon picking up the bike to head out :-( Damn, had to take the clean bike out despite the wet road this morning, oh well!

But the weather got a lot lot better as the day went on, so glad for Iain’s flexible route change & McGinty took us up a climb just after the cafe in Kilcreggan, 19.5% at the steepest point, bugger! But the view was nice though :-)

Raymond had a wee chain issue coming down into Farslane and I had my second flat on the day just coming into Balloch, first tubular puncture for me in a while. But before you can say ...... “why the heck you want to ride tubs, you silly sausage?” I had replaced it with my spare tub with a little help from Paul, James & Glen of course :-) & got going again pretty sharpish!

Left the Bunch just before the bridge & made my way home solo!

Managed my first ton on the summer bike this year, thanks for the wheels & company again today Wheelers!

P.S Mul’s Bianchi looks a million dollars, now James - go and get that F10 you’ve set you eyes on! :-) None of that titanium nonsense :grin:

Cheers

D2EF0AF7-AAF2-41F3-86FD-01A921F432AC.jpeg