Sunday 6 th May clubrooms 9am Hilly Route

• 2023 Subscriptions

Clubrooms/ elderslie/ craw road/ munters munt climb/ gleniffer brae/ lugton/ lochwinnoch/ corsefield hill climb/ kilbirnie/ Dalry/ Fairlie Hill climb/ Largs bagel basket coffee stop/ Brisbane Glen/ the whin/ Johnstone 

this run includes segment of week so rush of blood expected there but will regroup at end of segment, car park in sky & top of other hills. Remember club run so we look out for each other. Plenty of hills to burn excess energy with a cracking fast section from top of Whin to Kilmalcolm/bridge of weir cycle track

Looks  like weather gods going to be with us so post if coming

9am depart

• 2023 Subscriptions

Charlie

this looks like a great route and I suspect that after the exertions of the Munt, the Bison will want to invite us to his ranch for a big breakfast and freshly brewed coffee before we take on the Geniffer Braes. 

Hope to make it if other plans haven’t been made for me

andy

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 03/05/2018 at 9:34 AM, Bashed Up Bison said:

I shall be waving at you from the roadside, in TDF fanboy mode,  as you pass my house. 

Still to decide if I’m wearing the fluoro green mankini or Sexy Nun outfit.

I'm not sure the world is ready for either option :-o

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thoroughly enjoyed that until we got to Beith, then I had to turn back for home.  Still, 30 lumpy miles is ok.

• Life Members

Well, that was a cracking run today!

Lots of hills, lots of wheels, lots of cakes, lots of tube repair (all Charlie’s, great entertainment so it was :-) lots of cold beer & loads of sun shine ............. what else do you need on a May Sunday!

Thanks again Charlie, for making my wish come true (I merely hinted to him last Sunday that I’ve not been to Largs for a while) :-) & organising the sun to play ball too!

Also to all the wheels today, great company as always!

Cheers

8A170BD9-C33B-4617-A65E-8EFED54899DA.jpeg

C78AC58A-7DB7-47B2-8CDB-04DF50503E96.jpeg

C95F4581-6793-4FD8-BDE2-E81D73DB6F88.jpeg