Segment of the week 30 April - 6 May

• 2023 Subscriptions

Jan

I think I have a fair and legitimate way of getting you from 4th to 3rd position.  As an aside it would also make me a clear 2nd but thats not the point.

So here it is, it looks like Mr Archibald's feeble effort of 34 secs was done in 2014, not in the past week, thus no points ?

Sorry Mr A but this is getting serious now as you can see from the thread :)  :)

• Committee

Yes Paul,

should be in same week to ensure weather etc similar. Also trees grow/get cut down and other surroundings change.  For instance the new roads along Bishy could mess things up nicely.

Otherwise I should also get at least participation points for having ridden over most/all segments at some time in last few years. But I don't really want them because I have a life.

• 2023 Subscriptions
19 hours ago, charlie p said:

Billy

no bunch advantage as only 4 of us did it & set of separately so no drafting but of course u will see that I only got 1 point for turning up. A bit like chain gang. So instead of deducting me points find a handicap system that allows for overweight old gits.

I am afraid that’s called a miracle, and they don’t happen often